Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Tint and Shade Work!



This is what I did in class today! I had a lot of fun making the new colors!  I definitely feel that this was not difficult for me because I did not have a high expectation for it to be amazing because all of this is new to me! Throughout the class I said that I was having so much fun and I was proud of my work.  I am excited for the upcoming classes! The hardest part for me was trying to figure out how much of the black I needed to add to the red!

4 comments:

  1. I used red too! Mine looks very similar to the way yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pyramid looks awesome!!!! How did you get your colors so even?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tint and shade also looks very lovely. I think, like I said to Kayla, that your darker transitions are stronger.
    I like how you showed your mixed paint as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly when I started to do my transition of colors, I added a drop of black to one red paint, two drops of black to another red pile of paint, three drops of black to another red paint pile, and four drops of black to another red paint pile. Then I did the same with the white and it worked out well. Thank you everyone for the nice comments! :)

    ReplyDelete