Saturday, September 21, 2013

Clowns!!



These are the drawings that I came up with for the clowns.  I definitely kept it simple because I am no artist and this was all new to me!  I had fun while coming up with different designs for the clowns!



These are the final touches on my clown drawings! For being something completely new to me, I am proud of how they turned out.  I definitely would add a little more detail if I were to do them again.  I give people who paint a lot of credit! It is not an easy thing to do!

This is the remaining paint from the colors I mixed when painting my clowns at home!

I am so excited to use this makeup in class, but I am also super nervous I will mess up!

This is a creepy clown that I found in one of the books! I do not find clowns to be scary but this one is definitely creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment