Friday, October 4, 2013

Tramp Clowns

This was my least favorite clown to draw because I was not a fan of the beards, but after putting them on our faces, it turned out to be better than I thought! I was nervous putting makeup on Amber because I feared that I was going to hurt her somehow!  But overall it was a lot of fun and nice to work with someone that knew way more about makeup than i do!

The first picture is of my drawing on her face.


The next picture I took was when I picked the skin tone color that I wanted to use! 


The next picture is when I was almost finished with putting makeup on her face.  


We realized that I needed to make her eyebrows covered with a stronger color to finish the makeup!


I absolutely love the makeup and design that Amber put on my face!  


Funny Class Picture!


Everybody kept saying that my makeup resembled a dog and I thought Alyssa's resembled a cat! 













No comments:

Post a Comment